7.07.2014

Paris Preview and eBook Winner!!!

I have a TON of catching up to do, starting with sharing some of my 1500+ (no joke) pictures that I took this Spring when my Hubby and I ran away to Paris for a few days. I will show you this little teaser before we get to the really good stuff, like the winner!
Oh, Paris, how I miss you! But enough of that, I will be posting a bunch of pictures soon. For now let's announce the winner of the Celebrate Christmas with That Patchwork Place eBook!

And the winner is:
Congrats to martamanole!!!

since I have grand kids(12 and 7) we took up car rides around the city for couple of evenings and look at the lights that people decorate their houses..also make one new quilty ornament for their Christmas tree....martamanole@yahoo.com
I had such a great time reading about all of your favorite traditions and it may or may not have made me want to bake a batch or 27 of holiday cookies while lounging in my pjs and watching classic movies. I have so many wonderful things to share with you all, come back for Paris pictures if you want to take a virtual trip with me and I'll get back to the quilting stuff real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep the conversation going! Leave your comments here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...