8.13.2014

New Page for Quilting!!!

I'm still working on it, this page is going to be a constantly evolving process with new information added all the time, but I think it's good enough to share right now.

If you look at the tabs at the top of this page (if on desktop) or in the page options (in mobile viewer) you'll see a new page just for Machine Quilting Information.

This page has links to Pinterest boards with galleries of quilting that I have done including pricing options for each type of quilting. Also, you will find information about how to contact me, what to prepare before giving me a quilt to work on and other options.

Please check it out and let me know if you have any other questions. I just realized I forgot to put my turnaround time on there (ooooppps) but I can tell you here. I am currently running about 4-6 weeks out. Free motion edge to edge designs will be on the shorter end of that spectrum with custom quilts taking a bit longer.

However, I am a HUGE fan of planning ahead and Christmas is in the not-so-distant future... If you know you are working on a project and would like to get on the schedule to have it ready to go on the machine when you finish it, please contact me and I'd love to work with you on it.

I never know how many quilts could be heading my way, but in my history I've typically run anywhere from 3-8 weeks out. Around the holidays it gets a bit hectic, so please plan ahead.

With that in mind, I will state it here and now - The cutoff this year for guaranteed Christmas delivery quilts is Friday, November 7th (but subject to change). 

Please, check out the page and the Pinterest boards and contact me if you have any questions. Thanks again, I wouldn't be able to call this my job without all of you! I'll be back later this week with more awesome quilt pictures to show you!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for being realistic on your prices! I really enjoy seeing your quilting - it inspires me!

    ReplyDelete

Keep the conversation going! Leave your comments here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...