5.18.2015

After Market

Today I'm going to be skipping (more like postponing) the Seems Like Scrappy preview. Don't worry, I will post it tomorrow, but today I just don't have it in me to be witty and write a detailed post. 

I just got back late last night from an amazing time at Spring Market. I had so much fun meeting so many people and getting to share the quilts from Seems Like Scrappy. My schedule even had a Schoolhouse and several book signings that were so much fun! 

I will post more about market soon, but for now I have to show you this:
That would be my name badge for market I wore for three days before my Hubby pointed out my name was spelled wrong... Apparently I'm related to Chewy and never knew it! 

That's all I have to share for now, come back tomorrow and hopefully I will be back in the swing of things! 

1 comment:

  1. LOL I spelled my own name wrong on a quilt label... just left it! It took someone else reading the embroidery to see it, I figured it was just fine!! What a blast to get to go to Market!!!

    ReplyDelete

Keep the conversation going! Leave your comments here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...