5.12.2015

Market Schedule

Well, I'm checking my lists and packing my bags and hoping I have everything I need. Hope to see you all at Market so I wanted to post my schedule so you know where to find me :)

I have a Schoolhouse on Thursday showing off my quilts from my new book, Seems Like Scrappy in room #211D at 3:45 - 4:15. 

I also have a few booksignings going on. You can find me:

Friday at Martingale's booth #325 at 11:30

Saturday you can find me at:

Brewer #1919 at 11:00 and

E.E. Schenck #1023 at 3:00

Some booksignings may have reservations or advanced tickets to get a book, please check with each vendor to see if you need to make a reservation. 

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep the conversation going! Leave your comments here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...